Description: Pursuant to Section 192.945, RSMo, and 19 CSR 20-51.010, the Missouri Hemp Extract Registration Program provides Missouri residents with intractable epilepsy a enrollment card that allows them to legitimately have and employ hemp extract in Missouri to deal with intractable epilepsy. Per part 195.207 hemp extract means an extract from a cannabis plant or a mix or planning containing plant product that is made up of no further than three-tenths percent tetrahydrocannabinol by fat; consists of at the least five % cannabidiol by fat; and possesses hardly any other psychoactive substance.
Missouri Hemp Extract Registration Card Information
- The Missouri Hemp Extract Registration Card enables the registrant to acquire hemp extract from a single for the two facilities certified in this state by the Missouri Department of Agriculture. To learn more about these facilities, contact MDA at 573-751-8558 or go to their website at http://agriculture.mo.gov/hemp.php.
- is valid for best cbd tincture starters 12 months just (must re-apply for continued enrollment);
- Is needed to obtain the hemp extract from a production and cultivation center certified in Missouri. You will find presently two facilities in Missouri certified by the Missouri Department of Agriculture creating hemp extract.
- indicates if your Missouri doctor has finalized a waiver, the waiver permits when it comes to appropriate control of more than 20 ounces of hemp extract; and
- presently there’s no fee when it comes to Missouri Hemp Extract Registration Card.
- Back again to Top
A registrant of this Missouri Hemp Extract Registration Card is somebody who:
- is 18 years of age of older, or perhaps the parent or guardian that is legal of small that is accountable for the minor’s care;
- a Missouri resident; and
- has a diagnosis of intractable epilepsy and can provide a statement signed by a neurologist licensed in Missouri (Completion of a Missouri Hemp Extract Registration Card Neurologist Certification form) indicating that the individual who suffers from intractable epilepsy might reap the benefits of therapy with hemp extract.
- Returning to Top
Simple tips to make an application for or Renew a Missouri Hemp Extract Registration Card
- To use for or restore a Missouri Hemp Extract Registration Card you have to submit the items that are following mail into the Missouri Department of health insurance and Senior Services, P.O. Box 570, Jefferson City, MO 65102-0570
- A finished Missouri Hemp Registration Card Application
- Kind should be finalized by applicant (no photocopy)
- A finished Missouri Hemp Extract Registration Neurologist Certification kind
- Kind should be finalized by neurologist licensed in Missouri and board certified in neurology (no photocopy)
- Copy regarding the applicant’s valid Missouri picture recognition
- Copy of accurate documentation associated with evaluation that is neurologist’s observation regarding the individual’s treatment plan for intractable epilepsy
- A finished Missouri Hemp Extract Registration Card Certification for Waiver type (A waiver allows for the possession of greater than 20 ounces of hemp extract)
- Type should be finalized by your physician certified in Missouri (no photocopy)
Note: Forms must certanly be mailed, as initial signature is needed on all types. Faxed and emailed kinds will never be accepted. Please follow all instructions on types to be able to submit a finished application.
Missouri Hemp Extract Registration Card Statistics
2019 Year-to-date (final updated: 1, 2019 september)
- Total cards issued since program started in 2014: 432 Cards
- 81 Active Cards
- 19 Cards released for grownups
- 62 Cards issued for 52 minors
- Back again to Top